Tuesday 4 September 2012

Book list:

We all know by now that I'm a huge bookworm. I've been reading blogs and getting recommendations from friends of books to read, so I thought I'd make a list of them all and tick them off as I go:

1- Stieg Larsson - The girl with the dragon tattoo Read
2- Stieg Larsson - The girl who played with fire Read
3- Stieg Larsson - The girl who kicked the hornets nest Read
4- JoJo Moyes - Me before you
5- Marian Keyes - The brightest star in the sky
6- Melissa Hill - The last to know
7- Melissa Hill - The charm bracelet
8- Tina Heavey - Where the love gets in
9- Sandra Bryd - To die for
10- Patrice Sarath - The unexpected Miss Bennet
11- Carla Kelly - Borrowed light
12- Alyson Richman - The lost wife
13- Sara Gruen - Water for elephants
14- Rosy Thornton - Crossed wires
15- Eva Ibbotson - A song for summer
16- Hannah Richell - Secrets of the tides
17- Elizabeth Noble - Between a mother and her child
18- David Nicholls - One day Reading
19-
20-

Any more recommendations? I'll literally read anything but horror, I'm a wuss!! :P

Thanks for reading

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment