Sunday 16 September 2012

Book review #5 - One day

I failed big time with this weeks book. I was reading 'One day' by David Nicholls and I just couldn't get into it at all :(


When the film first came out I was dying to see it, but by the time I went it wasn't showing anymore. So as soon as I spotted the book I snatched it up......and forgot I had it. When I got my kindle I pretty much forgot about all of the books I had, until Monday when I was sorting through them and remembered I had this.

I read about a third of it and I honestly had to force myself to read that chunk of it. When I read a book I pretty much know after the first few pages whether I'm going to like it or not. I made myself plod on with this book because I've read and heard so many good things about it, but for me it wasn't all that great and didn't grab my attention.

Maybe I'll try again in a few months

Have you read this? What did you think?

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment