Monday 24 September 2012

Camping

I finally managed to upload my camping pictures onto my laptop which means I can finally do my Camping post!! I had such a great time, although it was absolutely freezing at night and we had some not so friendly spiders in the shower block. Although I don't think any spiders are friendly. They all scare the living daylights out of me!!

First off we travelled to Flamingo land, where I proceeded to scream like a 5 year old girl on every ride we went on!!

Some of the rides:














We walked into the zoo but they had moved most of the animals so we didn't get to see many :( We did see the camels which I stupidly thought were rocks!!






We went from Flamingo land onto the campsite where we stayed for the night. By the time we got there we checked in then went out to a local pub for some food, the back to the campsite where I decided to lie on the picnic table staring at the stars. The skies are beautiful up in the countryside!!





We also made two little friends :/


Annnnnnd that was my little camping adventure :)

Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment